Duties and Responsibilities
- Groundskeeping, facility maintenance, and livestock care
- Mowing, trail maintenance, light carpentry and painting
- Basic equipment use and maintenance
- Cleaning stalls and barns
- Setup and breakdown of programs and events
- Patron guidance and assistance and other various tasks
Qualifications and Requirements
Preference given to those with experience in equipment operation, maintenance, animal care and educational backgrounds.
- Minimum of one year of experience working on one or more of the following: an agricultural operation, veterinary office/clinic, or educational setting
- General knowledge of livestock care/handling
- Gardening and horticultural experience a plus
- Ability to comfortably lift 50 lbs.
- General knowledge of using hand and ride on equipment for various tasks
- Ability to communicate and interact positively with public
- Possess a strong work ethic with ability and willingness to work outdoors in all weather
Background check is required.
Hours and Salary
Hourly position. Schedule is on a rotating basis and will include at least one day of weekend work.
Jonathon Benjamin, Farm Manager
Alfred B. DelBello Muscoot Farm
51 Route 100, Katonah, NY 10536
(914) 864-7284 | email@example.com
Westchester County is an Equal Opportunity Employer